Working as an Insurance Test Analyst
Does this sound like you?
You are an ambitious professional with a keen interest and a proven track record in insurance. As a testing analyst, you are committed to ensure development quality by delivering end-to-end testing, and by making sure client needs and expectations are translated into user stories and test scripts. You are curious by nature and open to develop capabilities in digital transformation in the larger sense.
As a testing analyst you will:
- Make sure our client’s digital strategy is executed in a qualitative way by designing suitable test strategies
- Work with clients to identify client needs, and help them translating those into user stories and test scripts
- Work in or lead teams to deliver end-to-end application testing
- Manage different stakeholders, internal and external and across functional domains.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience in the insurance sector, of which 2 as a testing analyst. Life-insurance experience is a must.
- You have experience with testing tools such as Jira or other
- You can talk to both technical as well as business stakeholders
- You are fluent in French and English. Dutch is a surplus.
- You are proactive and result-oriented
- You possess a professional and effective oral and written communication style
- You like variety in your job and you are flexible
- You are enthusiastic, eager to learn, driven and customer-oriented.
- You have a passion for Insurance
What do we offer?
- You will do projects for the top 15 insurers in Belgium
- You will work in a team of highly skilled and qualified insurance experts who will support you throughout your career
- We offer an attractive compensation & benefits package including a motivating bonus scheme and job relevant training
- The opportunity to join a fast growing consulting firm and to grow together with us
- A young and entrepreneurial spirit, that takes fun seriously!
Interested in this job? Apply!
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume or fill in the form below.