Working as an Insurance Data Migration (Senior) Project Manager
Does this sound like you?
You are an ambitious professional with a keen interest and a proven track record in insurance. As an expert in data migration, you will support insurance companies in realizing their digital transformation by defining data migration strategies and delivering data migration projects.
As a data migration project (senior) manager you will:
- Work with clients to define an optimal migration strategy
- Translate strategy into an operative migration plan
- Lead teams to deliver data migration projects
- Manage scope, budgets and planning
- Manage different stakeholders, internal and external and across functional domains
- You have at least 7 years of relevant experience with data migration projects and project management in the insurance sector
- You have a solid knowledge of data migration methods and technologies
- You can talk to both business as well as technical stakeholders
- You are constantly looking for ways to improve efficiency within your work environment
- You possess a professional and effective oral and written communication style
- You have a good knowledge of English and Dutch/French
- You are proactive and result-oriented
- You are flexible, enthusiastic, eager to learn, driven and customer-oriented.
- You have a Passion for Insurance
What do we offer?
- You will do projects for the top 15 insurers in Belgium
- You will work in a team of highly skilled and qualified insurance experts who will support you throughout your career
- We offer an attractive compensation & benefits package to exceptional people, including a motivating bonus scheme and job relevant training
- The opportunity to join a fast growing consulting firm and to grow together with us
- A young and entrepreneurial spirit, that takes fun seriously!
Interested in this job? Apply!
Send an email to email@example.com with your resume or fill in the form below.