Working as a Sustainability (Senior) Manager
Does this sound like you?
Ensur is looking for ambitious professionals with a keen interest and a proven track record in insurance. As expert in sustainability, you will support insurance companies in the development of their sustainability transition plans on the short, medium and long term: this includes articulating their sustainability ambitions, advising them on how to build a strong governance and management of sustainability risks, as well as how to integrate sustainability in their core business activities (investment management, product design, underwriting, etc.).
As a Sustainability (Senior) Manager you will:
- Work with clients to define their sustainability ambitions and strategy
- Help our clients to identify and assess the impact of climate on their business and to put in place the right metrics to measure these climate related risks
- Work in or lead teams of different stakeholders to translate the sustainability strategy into concrete business solutions
- Assist clients with the implementation of the regulatory requirements following the Sustainable Finance Package (SFDR, Taxonomy, CSRD, ...)
- Closely monitor and follow-up the regulatory and market evolutions in the field of sustainability (EU Regulation, ESG labels, data providers, reporting standards, etc.)
- Manage different stakeholders, internal and external and across functional domains
- Actively support the development and growth of the sustainability service offering towards our clients
- You have minimum 8 (10) years of professional experience and minimum 5 (7) years of relevant sustainability experience as a consultant, business analyst or project manager
- You like to take on a new challenge and the responsibility for a service
- You have experience with C-level communication
- You have a good knowledge of English and Dutch/French
- You are constantly looking for ways to improve efficiency within your work environment
- You are proactive, analytical and result-oriented
- You are a real People Manager
- You possess a professional and effective oral and written communication style
- You like variety in your job and you are flexible
- You are enthusiastic, eager to learn, driven and customer-oriented.
- You have a Passion for Insurance
What do we offer?
- You will do projects for the top 15 insurers in Belgium
- You will work in a team of highly skilled and qualified insurance experts who will support you throughout your career
- We offer an attractive salary & benefits package, including a motivating bonus scheme, health and group insurance, etc.
- We offer extensive job relevant training
- The opportunity to join a fast growing consulting firm and to grow together with us
- A young and entrepreneurial spirit, that takes fun seriously!
Interested in this job? Apply!
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume or fill in the form below.