Working as a (Senior) Manager Insurance Transformation
Does this sound like you?
You are an ambitious professional with a keen interest and a proven track record in insurance. As one of our managing business consultants, you will support insurance companies realizing their ambition for operational excellence by transforming their operating model, designing state-of-the art processes and putting in place the right business and technology architecture.
As a (senior) manager you will:
- Lead one or more teams to deliver transformation projects as a program, project or portfolio manager
- Manage client relationships and coach more junior consultants
- Work with clients to translate strategy into an operating model
- Help clients to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness by analysing and improving business processes, for example by automation
- Assist in translating business strategy and architecture into technology strategy and architecture, and develop options for change.
- manage different stakeholders, internal and external and across functional domains.
- You have at least 5 (or 7 as senior manager) years of relevant experience as a consultant, business analyst or project manager in the insurance sector
- You are a real People Manager
- You have experience with C-level communication
- You are able to manage several projects in parallel
- You have a good knowledge Dutch, French and English
- You are proactive and result-oriented
- You possess a professional and effective oral and written communication style
- You like variety in your job and you are flexible
- You are enthusiastic, eager to learn, driven and customer-oriented.
- You have a passion for Insurance
What do we offer?
- You will do projects for the top 15 insurers in Belgium
- You will work in a team of highly skilled and qualified insurance experts who will support you throughout your career
- We offer an attractive compensation & benefits package, including a motivating bonus scheme and job relevant training
- The opportunity to join a fast growing consulting firm and to grow together with us
- A young and entrepreneurial spirit, that takes fun seriously!
Interested in this job? Apply!
Send an email to email@example.com with your resume or fill in the form below.