Working as a Senior Insurance Transformation Consultant
Does this sound like you?
You are an ambitious professional with a keen interest and a proven track record in insurance. As one of our business consultants, you will support insurance companies realizing their ambition for operational excellence by transforming their operating model, designing state-of-the art processes and putting in place the right business and technology architecture.
As a senior consultant you will:
- Work in team to deliver transformation projects
- Work with clients to translate strategy into an operating model
- Help clients to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness by analysing and improving business processes, for example by automation
- Assist in translating business strategy and architecture into technology strategy and architecture, and develop options for change.
- Work with different stakeholders, internal and external and across functional domains.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant experience in the insurance sector and / or as a business analyst or project manager
- You are proactive and result-oriented
- You posses a professional and effective oral and written communication style
- You can work both autonomously and in group, are conscientious and creative
- You have a good knowledge of English and Dutch/French
- You like variety in your job and you are flexible
- You outperform in consulting, planning, scoping and analysis
- You are enthusiastic, eager to learn, driven and customer-oriented
- You have a passion for Insurance
What do we offer?
- You will do projects for the top 15 insurers in Belgium
- You will work in a team of highly skilled and qualified insurance experts who will support you throughout your career
- We offer an attractive compensation & benefits package, including a motivating bonus scheme and job relevant training
- The opportunity to join a fast growing consulting firm and to grow together with us
- A young and entrepreneurial spirit, that takes fun seriously!
Interested in this job? Apply!
Send an email to email@example.com with your resume or fill in the form below.